Every six months or so I share my make-up routine with you. It rarely changes, but I will say that lipsticks are a big part of my make-up now, and they never used to be.
**Click on images to shop or links below.**
2. Apple Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Espresso as my eye liner, with this Cream Shadow Brush. I apply it dry, not wet.
3. Apply Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light on forehead and jawbone with this Bronzer Brush.
4. Apply NARS Blush in Orgasm (the color is a little bit darker than in the pic above) on my cheeks as a base color with this Brush.
5. Apply a light touch of NARS Blush in Desire. It’s a really bright pink, so make sure you only apply a little of it.
*I have something similar to this NARS Palette that I purchased this past summer during Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale. I plan on using it once my others run out. It’s great that so many cheek colors are in one palette.
6. Curl eyelashes with this Eyelash Curler.
7. Apply Dior Overcurl Mascara. I don’t have much curl in my lashes, and this mascara does the trick!
8. Apply nude Dior Lip Liner. It comes with a sharpener, and will last you for over a year. I like to line my lips with this, before applying my lip sticks and stains, so it doesn’t run.
9. Apply a lipstick or lip stain. See below for my favorite colors right now.
Applying all of this make-up doesn’t take me long, and it lasts all day!
As mentioned earlier, this year I went from wearing next to no lipstick to now loving it! I love choosing a color based on my outfit, and I feel like it really does brighten up my face.
YSL in 34 Rose Asarine (a bright pink) // YSL in 19 Fuchsia in Rage (a magenta) // Bobbi Brown Coral Gables (a coral/red pink) // YSL Lip Stain in 45 Rose Amazone (a very bright pink – probably my favorite color right now. Plus, I love how long it stays on my lips.)
*I also just got this YSL Lip Stain in 44 Rose Feu and it’s really pretty too. The most neutral of the pinks I own.
For those wondering, I store all of my make-up in small bowls and acrylic holders in my bathroom drawer. In my house, I can’t leave anything out on the counter, or the kids will have a field day!