First off, I wanted to thank y’all for all of your input on Instagram, Facebook and the blog, with your opinions on the Fitbit vs. Jawbone! I think I had over 70 comments regarding which one you liked more on Instagram alone. Lots to think about! I’ll definitely be back to let you know which one I chose. Can’t wait to try one of them out soon!
OOTD – Ready to Go in Panthers Blue!
Baublebar Potpourri Necklace (currently on sale for $10 with free shipping; also available in sky blue, rose, and pink) // Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket // Tuckernuck Flavia Stripe Top (Was $130, Now $80) // Frye Carson Wedge Booties (on sale, these run big, order a size down) // J.Crew Signature Leggings (true to size) // Tory Burch Adeline Heart Ring
After posting lots of info about Lilly’s After Party Sale yesterday, I went back and looked at their FAQs they recently posted and wanted to share a few extra things I forgot to add. Hope this helps! I’m getting so excited for the sale!
1. This sale is different than the one back in August. This one will be only TWO DAYS, rather than three days.
2. This year, all sale items are FINAL SALE. In past sales, some items were marked ‘SALE’ and others were marked ‘FINAL SALE’. You were always able to return regular sale items for merchandise credit, but this year everything is FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, even for store credit.
3. When checking out, make sure and TRIPLE CHECK your order before placing it. Your order can not be changed once it has been submitted. And if I haven’t said it enough, be sure and create an account here beforehand, to save you a lot of time when checking out.
4. With the HIGH VOLUME of orders being processed, shipments will take a little longer to get to you. But it will be well worth the wait!
5. If you’re wondering why this sale is such a BIG DEAL, it’s that Lilly only has two online sales per year. One in January and one in August.
6. Don’t forget shipping is FREE! So don’t shop slowly, stock your cart full and then hit submit. If there’s anything you know you REALLY want, check out quickly with that item(s) first, guaranteeing you’ll get it. Then if you want, you can always go back for more.
7. If possible, have at least two form of technology in front of you to SHOP. Sometimes your phone may update faster, and sometimes the computer works better. If at all possible, shop from your computer. This way you can see more items at one time, than if you’re just using your phone.
8. Just because an item is in your cart does NOT mean it is reserved. If you’ve had your eye on a favorite item, go ahead and check-out once it’s in your cart. I’ve had it happen so many times, where I keep shopping after placing a few favorites in my cart, and when I go to check-out they’re already sold out. It happens a lot, just a heads up! I can’t say it enough, this sale is good, and every other Lilly Lover out there knows it. So be sure and check-out quickly to lock in your favorite items!
For answers to more FAQs, click here.
While you’re waiting for the sale to start on Monday morning, be sure and check out my blog post. For all my Lilly Lovers, I’ve got a little Lilly Giveaway that I’ll be sharing, to celebrate the sale! Lots of fun goodies, some new and some old! Like a set of Lilly Playing Cards! How long’s it been since you’ve seen those??
Tuckernuck is offering an extra 20% off all sale items with code: SEEYA2014. This includes the Calypso St. Barth Striped Flavia Top. Not many colors and sizes are left, but it’s one of my favorites. If you click on the link, it shows that it’s out of stock, but change the color and size and it’ll show the colors and sizes that are still available. Has a little swing, so not too fitted, and it covers your rear, so it’s great with leggings and booties/riding boots. Was $130, Now $80.
All bedroom furniture is currently up to 40% off at Pottery Barn Kids.
Tory Burch is still offering an extra 25% off all sale items, through Monday at midnight.
Use code: NEWYEAR at check-out. See all sale items here. If you’re looking for a great, classic black cardigan, here’s one, and it’s on sale.
Calf-Hair High Heel Pump // Snow Leopard Scarf // Robinson iPhone Case in Pink // Robinson iPhone Case in Silver // Kensington Riding Boot // Mercer Slouchy Hobo // Leather Bracelet
Also, if you order a 3.4oz Tory Burch Fragrance, receive a free lipstick. If you’re considering this perfume, it’s a good one. I wear it as my daily perfume a lot. Hints of peony, jasmine and sandalwood. Not too sweet or strong.
We’ve got rain here all day, but that won’t dampen our spirits! Let’s go Panthers!
I hope y’all have a wonderful Saturday!