I hope y’all are enjoying the start to your week! The weather is beautiful and crisp here today. While the afternoons still get pretty warm, the mornings are cool, and perfect for a nice stroll. The photo above was taken at a pumpkin patch I take the kiddos to every year. Now that fall is here, I’m trying to figure out the perfect day to visit. For some reason, I always get the perfect shots of them at this place!
A good friend of mine sent me this list last week, and I had to share it with y’all. Thanks, H! And I’m not sure of the main source, my apologies!
I’m from the South, where…
– Everyone pulls over to let a funeral procession pass.
– We don’t have fireflies, we got “lightnin bugs”
– “Taters” are mandatory while shoes are not.
– “Y’all” is a proper noun.
– “Ain’t is a word.
– Chicken is fried.
– Biscuits come with gravy.
– Sweet tea is the “house” wine.
– Shopping carts are “buggies”
– You never disrespect your elders.
– We talk to strangers.
– We wave a lot!
– We love pearls, porches, peanuts and “blessin’ hearts”