1. J.Crew Striped Tank ($27 with code: PACKME)
2. Anthropologie Hauraki Tank $39.95
3. French Connection Angela Cover-Up (Everything on their site is currently 30% off with code S14MEM)
4. Kate Spade Cobble Hill Bee ($39 during their Surprise Sale)
All swimsuits are 25% off during Neiman Marcus’ Swim Event. Discount taken at check-out.
8. Joie Sandals (currently marked down to $75 from $125)
9. J.Crew Embroidered Fish Shorts (25% off with code: PACKME)
10. One Kings Lane Turquoise Pouf (currently $199, marked down from $395)
You may remember this outfit I featured a few weeks ago.
Sunglasses // Striped Tank // Shorts (currently 25% off with code: PACKME) // Watch // Necklace // Earrings (currently 25% off with code: PACKME) // Sandals // Tote // Polish
For fit on the sandals, they run big. I’m an 8.5 and the 8s worked for me.
I added my new bracelet to the ensemble. Wear it almost everyday now.
Well, I wore it this past Saturday. Super comfortable and so many pieces are classics and can be worn with other outfits, as well. I seriously could own the Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in every color. It adds an easy pop of color to any outfit, although the pink may be my favorite!
8 thoughts on “Tuesday Trends: Shades of Blue (all on sale)”
Love the fish shorts and those Yosi Samra sandals! So cute. I'm obsessed with that Kendra Scott necklace too. You looked adorable.
Can you tell me what make up products you are using in this picture?? We have similar features and I would love to spruce up my routine a bit for summer.
Thanks! I'll include it on Thursday's post! 😉
I love those fish shorts! They are so cute!
I love this outfit but have a question – the shorts are navy and white – is the tank navy and gray? or black and gray?
The top is definitely black and gray. I can't tell if the shorts are black or navy fish. If they're navy, they're really really dark blue. I feel like either color works! 😉
Love the striped top!
Liz @ http://www.shoppingmycloset.com
Love that outfit, so cute and casual!
Comments are closed.