Did everyone enjoy Fashion’s Night Out, or In, if you weren’t able to shop at your favorite participating store, last night? Unfortunately, I was unable to make the festivities, but I heard many ladies had a fun time, sipping and shopping, while enjoying fabulous gifts with purchases. If you shopped, how did you do? I’d love to know the fun “gift with purchases” that you received!
How fun is this little wallet, at $155? It’ll carry your Smart Phone snuggly in one pocket, as well as your cards, coins, etc.
Who’s ready for some college football this weekend?? I’m hoping my Tarheels and Bulldogs pull out another win! If you have a little youngster that needs that perfect little addition to his gameday attire, try JV Clothiers! They have polos, belts and shorts for little boys, and the best part is you can choose your favorite college to add that personal touch to his outfit. While they have a limited number of schools to choose from right now, they’re always adding new ones. Click here to request your alma mater, today!
If you’re an NC State fan, you’re in for a treat! JV Clothiers has generously offered to giveaway a pair of boys’ NC State Shorts to one lucky reader! To enter, let me know you’re a follower of SSP.
For extra entries…
– “Like” JV Clothiers on Facebook
– Share this giveaway
– Let me know which alma mater you’d like to see JV Clothiers carry
3 thoughts on “Fashion Friday: FNO, JV Clothiers Giveaway”
1) LOVE your blog (daily SSP follower)
2) shared the give away
3) liked JVC on Facebook
4) would LOVE to see Ole Miss and Georgia on JVC site
1. I'm a follower of SSP
2. Shared the giveaway
3. I liked JVC on FB
4. Would love to see Carolina (UNC) so I could buy goodies for my dad. 🙂
1. I am a follower of SSP (love it!!)
2. I liked JVC on FB
3. I don't need to see any other team carried by JVC, because they already have my beloved Wolfpack!! (don't hold it against me, because I know you are a Tarheel fan) 😉
Comments are closed.