Last month, while I was visiting my family over Thanksgiving I asked my mom if she had a recommendation on what vacuum I should get. She mentioned that she loved her Dyson, but she said if she were me, that I should go for the Dyson V6 Animal, since we’ve got Boozer. And boy, am I glad I did! I absolutely love it!
I love how many brush heads it comes with, and it’s so versatile!
I’ve only had it a little over a week and I’m just so impressed at how well it cleans.
I use it all the time, and it’s so simple and lightweight that the children beg to get to have their turn. You know I love that! Logan was patiently waiting for his turn here.
They’ve really thought of everything with their assortment of brush heads you can use.
And it’s cordless too, so it’s perfect to use when I clean out my car and in between the carseats.
For this time of year, my main concern was whether or not it would suck up the Christmas tree needles around our tree. Well, it did that AND more! I couldn’t get over how much dirt it sucked up from our carpet.
Just a few other things that makes the Dyson V6 Animal so great…
– the cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt.
– the Dyson digital motor V6 creates the most powerful cordless vacuum.
– 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust.
– trigger releases instantly, the battery power is only used for cleaning (up to 20 minutes of run time).
– push button to select power. Provides 6 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks.
– mini motorized head has stiff nylon bristles remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, car seats and tight spaces.
– mini soft dusting brush head has soft bristles to gently dust around the home. Ideal for flat surfaces and furniture.
– all Dyson cordless vacuums quickly convert to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places.
– hygienic bin emptying; just push the button to release the dirt.
– convenient docking station; Stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments. So it’s always ready to go.
Oh yeah, and most importantly, it’s on SALE! Currently $100 off! I know it wouldn’t make the most luxurious gift for Christmas over jewelry or new shoes, but if you’ve been looking at vacuums, THIS Dyson Animal is the one you want!
Other items featured in today’s post below…
Woolrich for J.Crew Tree Skirt // J.Crew Nightshirt (currently 40% off with code: GIFTNOW) // Ugg Slippers // Needlepoint Stockings // Pineapple Ornament // Essie Lollipop // Effie Barbie Costume // Nest Candle
I hope y’all are enjoying your weekend!
The last one before Christmas! Still can’t believe it!
Thanks to Dyson for their partnership on this post.