HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
Strawberry Watermelon Mojito
1 tbsp sugar
15-20 fresh mint leaves (amount depends on the size of leaves)
4 tbsp fresh lime juice
3 cups watermelon, 1 inch cubes
1 cup strawberries, halved or quartered
1. In a large pitcher, combine sugar, mint leaves, and lime juice. Muddle the mint leaves with the end of a wooden spatula.
2. Fill the blender with watermelon and then add strawberries. Blend until smooth and combined.
3. Pour watermelon mixture into the pitcher. Stir well until combined. Serve in chilled glasses and enjoy!
For kicks, with it being the 4th and all, rim the glass with pop rocks!
1. Gap Sale (Enter code: GAPHAPPY to receive 25% off your purchase)
Racerback Dress (have this, love this; it runs big, currently only $27)
2. J.Crew (Enter code: STYLE40, to receive an additional 40% off all sale items)
Engineered Stripe Boatneck Top (only $18)
3″ Chino Shorts in Chrome Green (only $18)
3. Anthropologie (an additional 20% off all sale items, extra discount when added to cart)
4. Banana Republic (Save an extra 40% off, on already reduced items with code: BREXTRA40)
Pave Bracelet (only $18)
5. C.Wonder (Take 25% off your order of $100+, take 30% off $150+)
6. Revenge Wears Prada (Hardcover, Signed Edition) Only $15.75 at Target.
7. Saks Fifth Avenue Sale
Tory Burch Lobster iPhone Case (iPhone 5 only) ($31)
I hope y’all are having a fabulous day celebrating our country’s freedom, with friends and family.
Thanks to all of you who have served/are serving for this country!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!