Happy Thursday, y’all! Earlier this week, the weather was in the 70s…now it’s back to cold and cloudy today. So I thought, why not find a nice, festive cocktail, to warm you right up. This one from Betty Crocker seems to do the trick!
- oz Disaronno
- oz vodka (pick your favorite brand)
- oz store bought eggnog
- Maraschino cherry
- Brown sugar
- Caramel syrup
- Candy cane and cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
- 1Coat the inside of a small plate with caramel syrup, sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Dip the rim of a martini glass in the mixture and spin back and forth and all around until the whole rim is coated. Place the glass in the freezer.
- 2In a shaker with ice, add the eggnog, vodka and Disaronno. Shake for a minute. Remove glass from freezer. Place one maraschino cherry in the bottom of the glass.
- 3Pour mix from shaker into glass and sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with a candy cane and a cinnamon stick.
- Happy Sipping!
- ___________________________________________________________________________So excited, we’re finally decorating our tree tonight! The hubs will be home early from work, and W has requested waffles, grits and eggs for dinner. Done!
My newest festive color…Essie in A List.
E, sporting her newest Christmas outfit. Mudpie makes the cutest clothes!
Here we are, waiting in the carpool line this morning, to drop off W. (E only goes MWF)
If anyone is interested in the knee-highs, get them! They are the so great to wear with dresses, especially in the winter, when you don’t want to put tights on your girls – I hated, okay STILL hate, wearing tights, because of how uncomfortable they are, so these knee-highs are the answer. Any time J.Crew has their 30% off and free shipping (which they seem to have pretty often, these days), I grab them. And cardmembers, check your inbox today, they’ve got a code for 30% off everything, and free shipping.
(Currently on sale for $7.50, and crewcuts always ships for FREE!)
Here are the ones she has on, in the photo above. Perfect to wear with every Christmas dress this season!
Hope y’all have a great rest of your Thursday!
Photo Credit: 1