This week’s cocktail will hit the spot, as the temperatures begin to fall, and so do the leaves! Enjoy sipping this fizzy concoction, while entertaining guests at a party, or just for yourself. Cheers!
- 1 part Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
- 4 parts of sparkling wine
- Dash of simple syrup
- 1 heaping teaspoon pumpkin butter
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Dried apple chip for garnish
The location yesterday was Hedeby Island, Sweden. Told you it was difficult! It was from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and many of you had actually read it. Crazy thriller of a book! Definitely not a book I normally read. I’m a Confessions of a Shopaholic, Bridget Jones’ Diary kind of girl, but this was actually really interesting, and a fascinating read!