Some exciting news is coming on Monday! Lilly will have their Dressed for Summer Sale! This is a little different than their annual Lilly After Party Sale, but it will be amazing nonetheless. Read on for more details about the sale. Wearing the Kipper Cover-Up and headband above.
1. The sale will run for TWO DAYS, starting Monday at 8am and will run until Tuesday at midnight. It will be ONLINE ONLY. Select signature stores will be participating, please check their social media for details.
2. When checking out, make sure and TRIPLE CHECK your order before placing it. Your order can not be changed once it has been submitted. Be sure and create an account here beforehand, to save you a lot of time when checking out on Monday.
3. Even if you purchase a full-priced item during the sale, it may take longer than the usual 2-3 days to arrive. With the HIGH VOLUME of orders being processed, shipments will take a little longer to get to you. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your package leaves our warehouse.
4. Shipping is FREE! If there’s anything you know you REALLY want, check out quickly with that item(s) first, guaranteeing you’ll get it. Then if you want, you can always go back for more. Just know that this time when you go back to shop again you’ll be added to the back of the virtual line. So I’d recommend adding as many of your favorites to your cart the first time, since you’re in. As always, they’re not reserved until you check-out, so get shopping quickly!
5. Lilly will be implementing their VIRTUAL LINE again for this sale. Meaning that once you’re on the site, you will be put in a line before you can enter the site. Don’t let the number you are deter you from staying on the site. I’ve known some people to pop on quicker than others, even when their place in the virtual line was further back. Once you finish shopping and check out, you will be redirected to the back of the virtual line if you want to shop again.
6. One MAJOR TIP, if possible, have at least two form of technology in front of you to SHOP. Sometimes your phone may update faster, and sometimes the computer works better. If at all possible, shop from your computer. This way you can see more items at one time, than if you’re just using your phone. Just think of it as standing in multiple lines at once. Maybe even consider opening multiple browsers if you can. Whatever you do though, don’t refresh!
7. Go ahead and make a potential SHOPPING LIST. Head to the site and browse different styles and prints. Have your favorites ready, so you’re not trying to remember them off the top of your head tomorrow, while you’re trying to shop.
8. If you ever want to check your ORDER STATUS, enter your order number here.
9. After you place your order, you may see a charge on your credit card, even when your order is showing as STILL PROCESSING. If your order hasn’t yet shipped, you’re seeing a pre-authorization hold. Lilly won’t actually charge your card until your order has left their warehouse. This pre-authorization hold acts as a placeholder to ensure there are adequate funds in your account before your items are sent out. Hope that makes sense!
10. I’m not sure what products will be part of the sale, but if you want to browse the latest dresses, head over here.
11. All Dressed for Summer Sale items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
12. If you’re unsure of what size to order, check out LILLY’S SIZE GUIDE here. You can also email me and I’ll do my best to help you with ordering the right size for you.
13. If you want even more details about the sale, head over to their Dressed for Summer FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about the sale here.
14. They WILL be adding NEW PRODUCTS throughout the sale! So be sure and check back often.
On Monday, I’ll be sharing my favorites from the sale with you and pics of Lilly I’ve worn and loved this past year! And there may be a pretty awesome giveaway. So stay tuned!
Clearly VERY excited about this sale!