Last night we attended a friend’s fiesta and had the best time. They had a margarita machine. Pretty much made my night. I’ll share more pics on Wednesday’s Whereabouts. While I was deciding what shoes to wear, I came across these oldies but goodies. Anyone remember them? They’re Lilly Pulitzer wedges from a few years back. I wish they would re-make them. I feel like they’d sell pretty well, especially if they made them in pink! I paired mine with my magenta Gigi All-in-One Clutch, my Michael Kors Bradshaw Watch I purchased during the Anniversary Sale and this J.Crew Silk Cascade Blouse (it runs big, so go down at least one size).
After posting lots of info about Lilly’s After Party Sale on Friday and Saturday, I went back and looked at their FAQs and realized I’d forgotten to mention a few things. Thought they would benefit you too.
1. This year’s sale is different than previous sales, in that they’re running it for THREE days, rather than only two (from Monday at 8am through Wednesday at midnight).
2. This year, all sale items are FINAL SALE. In past sales, some items were marked ‘SALE’ and others were marked ‘FINAL SALE’. You were always able to return regular sale items for merchandise credit, but this year everything is FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, even for store credit.
3. When checking out, make sure and TRIPLE CHECK your order before placing it. Your order can not be changed once it has been submitted. And if I haven’t said it enough, be sure and create an account here beforehand, to save you a lot of time when checking out tomorrow.
4. Even if you purchase a full-priced item during the sale, it may take longer than the usual 2-3 days to arrive. With the HIGH VOLUME of orders being processed, shipments will take a little longer to get to you.
5. If you’re wondering why this sale is such a BIG DEAL, it’s that Lilly only has two online sales per year. One in January and one in August.
6. Don’t forget shipping is FREE! So don’t stock your cart and then hit submit. If there’s anything you know you REALLY want, check out quickly with that item(s) first, guaranteeing you’ll get it. Then if you want, you can always go back for more.
7. If possible, have at least two form of technology in front of you to SHOP. Sometimes your phone may update faster, and sometimes the computer works better. If at all possible, shop from your computer. This way you can see more items at one time, than if you’re just using your phone.
For answers to more FAQs, click here.
Be sure and check back here in the morning while you’re waiting for the sale to start.
I’ve got a little giveaway to celebrate the sale!
Any runners out there? I needed some motivation to get back to running, and something to make me stick with it during the holidays and colder months. Meet the Cooper River Bridge Run 10K. Any excuse for a weekend trip to Charleston, right? Either way, starting today I’ll be documenting my weekly running stats with you, for some inspiration. Feel free to share your thoughts and stats each week too! Would love to hear from you!
These are the running shoes I’ve worn the past two years and continue to wear. Tried and true.
Hope y’all have a wonderful Sunday!