So Monday is the BIG DAY! Lilly’s After Party Sale! Throughout the day, check back here for fit guides and favorites for you! Whether you’ve shopped this sale a million times or this is your first time, I thought I’d give you a refresher.
P. S. This dress above may be part of the sale! Love it so much! There’s another print too that I’m hoping will be part of the sale! It’s a great A-line shape and super comfy! Paired it here with these sunnies that I clearly wear non-stop and these earrings.
1. This year’s sale will run for TWO DAYS, starting Monday at 8am and will run until Tuesday at midnight.
2. All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, even for store credit.
3. When checking out, make sure and TRIPLE CHECK your order before placing it. Your order can not be changed once it has been submitted. And if I haven’t said it enough, be sure and create an account here beforehand, to save you a lot of time when checking out on Monday.
4. Even if you purchase a full-priced item during the sale, it may take longer than the usual 2-3 days to arrive. With the HIGH VOLUME of orders being processed, shipments will take a little longer to get to you. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your package leaves our warehouse.
5. If you’re wondering why this sale is such a BIG DEAL, it’s that Lilly only has two online sales per year. One in January and one in September.
6. Shipping is FREE! If there’s anything you know you REALLY want, check out quickly with that item(s) first, guaranteeing you’ll get it. Then if you want, you can always go back for more. Just know that this time when you go back to shop again you’ll be added to the back of the virtual line. So I’d recommend adding as many of your favorites to your cart the first time, since you’re in. As always, they’re not reserved until you check-out, so get shopping quickly!
7. Lilly will be implementing their VIRTUAL LINE again for this sale. Meaning that once you’re on the site, you will be put in a line before you can enter the site. Don’t let the number you are deter you from staying on the site. I’ve known some people to pop on quicker than others, even when their place in the virtual line was far back. Once you finish shopping and check out, you will be redirected to the back of the virtual line if you want to shop again.
8. One MAJOR TIP, if possible, have at least two form of technology in front of you to SHOP. Sometimes your phone may update faster, and sometimes the computer works better. If at all possible, shop from your computer. This way you can see more items at one time, than if you’re just using your phone. Just think of it as standing in multiple lines at once. Maybe even consider opening multiple browsers if you can. Whatever you do though, don’t refresh! Also, Lilly’s App will not be available during the sale.
9. Go ahead and make a potential SHOPPING LIST. Head to the site and browse different styles and prints. Have your favorites ready, so you’re not trying to remember them off the top of your head tomorrow, while you’re trying to shop. When I shop for my girls, I even have this upcoming summer in mind. For items like bathing suits, I’ll order the next size up for my girls, so they’ll be set for summer. Oh and FYI, swimwear goes quickly!
10. If you’re having trouble deciding on what size to order, check out Lilly’s basic size chart here. But if you’re still unsure, don’t hesitate to email me and I can help as best I can email@example.com.
9. If you ever want to check your ORDER STATUS, enter your order number here.
10. Be prepared to see lots of items from any of the past seasons. Lilly will also have a great ACCESSORIES SECTION with Lilly prints on things from tablecloths to scarves. Many of these novelty items go quickly because they’re so unique and are marked down so much. Be sure and check them out too. Many of them make great gifts!
11. After you place your order, you may see a charge on your credit card, even when your order is showing as STILL PROCESSING. If your order hasn’t yet shipped, you’re seeing a pre-authorization hold. Lilly won’t actually charge your card until your order has left their warehouse. This pre-authorization hold acts as a placeholder to ensure there are adequate funds in your account before your items are sent out. Hope that makes sense!
12. ELSA TOPS – If I haven’t said it enough, trust me, you will love this blouse! My favorite style of Lilly! For fit, it’s true to size. I wear a small in them. Other favorites are the Jane Dress and the Essie Dress. Both of these solid dresses are classics you’ll wear for years and years to come!
A few tops I’m loving. You’ll find that these are showing up as unavailable when you click on them now, but during the sale, they’ll be active links and marked down.
I’ve always been a fan of Lilly’s Luxletic line. I have a few tanks in this style, but when they came out with the style above, I ordered one as soon as I could. Love the back detail! It’s also not as fitted, which I love too!
I mean, they had me at pink…then they had to make this tank a style I loved, along with the cutest twist back. Love!
I know this sounds redundant, but I just want to help y’all the best I can for this sale. It’s just so good and I want y’all to be able to take full advantage! Line management is the biggest change from previous sales. Basically, it will still be the same where items aren’t reserved in your cart until you’ve completed check-out, but this year, when you want to check-out you’ll be added to a virtual line. And while you’re waiting, items aren’t reserved in your cart. So if you reach the front of the line (time to shop and check-out) many of your items may not be in your cart anymore, meaning they’ve sold out while you were waiting.
So if I can’t emphasize it enough, shop quickly for what you’re looking for. Consider having a list of your favorites, so you don’t forget to look at a specific section while you’re shopping.
On Monday, I’ll be sharing my favorites from the sale with you and pics of Lilly pieces I’ve worn and loved this past year! And there may be a pretty awesome giveaway. So stay tuned!
Clearly VERY excited about this sale!