The event was held at a swanky restaurant called Dressler’s. I met the owner that night and he’s the nicest guy. He was all spiffed up in a tuxedo for the event. So cute! He was having a great time, but was a little bummed because his 7-year old was playing in a baseball game that night, and he had to miss it.
As for the movie, here are a couple of my favorite parts. These are vague on purpose, not to spoil any surprises for those of you who have yet to watch it.
– You’ll never guess who gets married!
– I know you’ve seen Liza Minnelli in the previews, but wait until you see what song she dances to.
It’s hilarious, but awesome at the same time. Lets just say, I was very impressed.
– I’m hoping never to hire a nanny like Charlotte’s. You’ll see why, when you watch.
– The next “it” piece of jewelry will be Carrie’s diamond encrusted/pave four-leaf clover necklace. A
little large for my taste, but of course it looks good on her.
– Samantha’s flame in this one is just as hot as all her others. She also doesn’t disappoint in this sequel.
One word: HILARIOUS!
– Loved the soundtrack!
– One of my favorite scenes: Charlotte and Miranda’s conversation, over cocktails of course – way too
many cocktails! It was priceless!
If you’re heading out to watch it this weekend. You’re in for a real treat! I’m headed to the beach, and hoping for some beautiful weather. Whatever your plans are, hope y’all have a great time!
who have shaped our country into what it is today.