Thanks so much to Lazaro Cooks! for nominating me for the Happy 101 Award. If you haven’t checked out his amazing blog, you should. His latest recipe for tilapia looks fabulous! I want to try and prepare it soon. But then again, I want to make just about every recipe he has!!
Here are the rules:
1 Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2 List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3 List 10 things that make you happy.
4 Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. My husband – couldn’t do anything, as well as I could, without him
2. My beautiful daughters: whether they’re laughing, crying, sleeping, actually, doing anything right now (they’re not old enough to fight or talk back yet…haha!)
3. My close family
4. Thoughtful friends
5. Attending bible study and church
6. Watching sporting events (especially live ones)
7. Playing tennis or running
8. Jeopardy every night (especially when I beat my husband)
9. A perfect drink at a perfect location (i.e. pina coladas at the beach, champagne at a celebration, wine at dinner, cocktails with friends, etc.)
10. A perfect playlist in the perfect places listed above, plus running (can’t really drink and run at the same time)
Alright, on to who I should nominate. I have recently awarded and tagged many wonderful blogger friends for different things, but I’m sending this next group out to others that I love too, and who have not received this award before.